Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Renegade Miata Autocross 10/15/11

Another fun day of racing. I placed 9th in the "non Mazda" group for the this event, the last Renegade event I went to for the year. I had a tough time with the colder temps and adjusting back to street tires and dead ones at that. The rain in the middle of the day didn't help anything either! Because of over driving the tires I spent far to much time sliding(see video below). My best times for the day were as follows:
Best 1:71.789 Best 2: 71.937 AVG.: 71.863.

Here is a video of one of my better runs (though I am not sure if it was one of my best times or not):


And here is a little montage I put together of most of the sliding (please forgive my poor editing skills):


With the season finished I ended up placing 6th in the non Mazda group. Not to bad with all the issues I've had and that I missed two points events.

Overall points for the year:

No comments:

Post a Comment